Become a Fan

Pages

How to Setup PLDT MyDSL to Netcomm Gateway Series ADSL+2 Wireless N300 Modem Router


Two weeks ago my brother arrive from Australia and brought along with him is the new Netcomm Gateway Series ADSL+2 Wireless N300 Modem Router with VOIP. I was told to hook it up and replace the original PLDT MyDSL modem. Configuring the Netcomm modem router had took me quite awhile before I was able to make it work on my PLDT DSL connection. Before I figured it out, I had problems like limited connectivity when trying to change settings ATV PVC configuration and I had to reset the modem router quite a few times.

The Netcomm Gateway Series ADSL+2 Wireless N300 Modem Router had somehow made our internet connection a bit faster comparing from the original modem router that comes from PLDT. My brother could testify this since his the one who always complaining of a very slow and intermittent connection before I hooked up the Netcomm modem router.

We tried the range of its wireless connectivity, we went up on the roof top to check if we could still get a good video streaming. So far so good, Youtube video streaming were smooth and no buffering. My brother seems to be satisfied of the results. I guess this Netcomm Gateway Modem router is perfectly good for PLDT DSL connection for my own opinion.

If you happen to bought Netcomm modem router and trying to figure out the settings that works for your PLDT DSL connection, below are the steps that will help you set it up. It works on me and it should work on you too.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Here's the summary of the settings:


You can checkout more on this modem router on their website.

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

sprry.."in reference".. usahay ang pinoy particular ani hahah.. but really daghang salamat!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More