Become a Fan

Pages

Turn the free Arthemia wordpress theme into an product showcase website

A close friend ask me if I could make him one simple online product showcase website that will feature his products. The idea is to simply showcase his products in the internet, then buyers will have to contact through email or contact numbers to process their orders.

Searching for the best free wordpress theme that will showcase his products is quite a bit difficult to find. I have to find a wordpress theme that's easy to customize so that I could match the theme to the nature of its products. It took me about 2 days to find a perfect theme for him. Then I decided to use the simple Free Arthemia theme by Michael Hutagulung which I turn into an online product showcase website. I find it simple and easy to customize because of the simplicity and neatness of the code.

Here take a look at screen shots:

The original Arthemia wordpress theme


Below is the modified version of the Arthemia theme that turns into an online product showcasing wordpress theme.



I have use Smooth Slider plugin on this. 
As you can see, I have completely modified almost everything from colors, size and even layout. The middle portion which is completely different from the original theme. It took a lot of time on removing and changing size and colors to  make it look neat and nice. wew..

So if you're thinking of creating your very own product showcase website then don't start from scratch. The free Arthemia wordpress will make your coding a lot faster and easier. If you have anything to say or want to ask of how I turn it into a product showcase website, then drop me a comment below.

Have a great day my friend. Don't forget to share and subscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More