Become a Fan

Pages

Silicone Gel Patch Scar Remover : Does it really work on removing skin scars?

Perhaps the biggest challenge after an acne outbreak is the scars that it left behind. Hypertrophic and crater like acne scars are most of the scars you see after an acne attack. Hypertrophic scars is the one I have for about 4 years now, its a bulky or raise type of scars that appears on my nose. I thought this type of scars would go away and heal by itself but unfortunately it didn't. I have been carrying my nose scar for a very long time and it had been my weakness ever since. I am embarrassed to my face-to-face to someone most especially to person you find attractive.

I have tried different types of over the counter scar remover which are recommended by most elders but it didn't really work well. I spend more money and time on taking these type of medication in the hope that my scars heals. I went to the dermatologist to help me understand and hopefully find a way to get rid of the scars or any scar treatment possible, I even consider cosmetic surgery to remove nose scar but the dermatologist that I've approached said that the scars are permanent and not even cosmetic surgery would help. But I doubt her findings because there ain't no impossible now because of the advancement of the technology.

Even that she deny the possibility to remove permanent scar, I didn't stop on researching the entire web to find a solution to remove scars. There must be something else that will really work on removing scars. I have stumbled on one of the solution which is the silicone gel patch which was testified by users that it worked on them. Applying the silicone gel patch on the scars where it formed for about weeks will flatten or even the surface of the skin. The patch can be use for up to two months, which is great for a simple scar treatment. This silicone gel for scars would probably the best scar remover I would love to try on, I'm so excited for a new hope.

Tomorrow, I'll visit some of the pharmacy's in Cebu, Philippines and hopefully will find and buy silicone gel patch scar remover. I want to test it for myself if the said silicone gel patch remover really works on my scenario, hypertrophic scars. But I have a good feeling that this scar remover will work and if it does, I'm one happy person and I would like to share to you my experience.

Silicone gel patch or silicone gel pads is not that expensive and for those who would like to buy online checkout on Hollywoodbreastforms.com (I'm not paid to endorsed them - I found them on youtube). To learn more about silicone gel patch scar remover prices you can check RETOUCH SCAR REDUCTION site, they have different sizes that fits for your needs.

If you have anything to say or any bad or good experienced with silicone gel patch then please consider  leaving your honest opinion below. If silicone gel patch scar remover works for you, I would love to hear your story.

Having a community where they share their experiences on silicone gel patch will give hope to other scar sufferers like me. 

4 comments:

Really nice blog.. i used Scar Removal for scar on my face.. it helped to get rid from scar.

I agree that perhaps the biggest challenge after an acne outbreak is the scars that it left behind.Will certainly visit your site more often now.

alj

I would like to try the silicone gel patch I I hope this gel will get rid my hypertrophic acne ... Thanks for sharing God Bless

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More