Become a Fan

Pages

How To Remove Recycler and Autorun

Yesterday I was pissed off by the Recycler and Autorun virus that keeps coming out even though I manually deleted it in my flash drive. It recreates itself and causes other drives to get infected. I tried to reformat my Flash drive but then again when plug back in one of my computers, there it goes back again - "Ataka ani oi" - expressingly spoken in bisaya its like "Damn this thing". lol :)

When I was about to decide reformatting the infected computers, I luckily dugg the solution from the net. Though the author said that it won't permanently heal the infected drives but it does control the infection. When you run the Flash Disinfector program this will actually creates two programs that disables the Recycler and Autorun virus. If you remove the two programs this will again allows the Recycler and Autorun virus to function again.

Well I think having this special program in my flash drive keep me safe because the autorun function is disable. DOWNLOAD FLASH DISINFECTOR



If the said program has successfully help you please do visit the authors website page and thank him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More