Become a Fan

Pages

Joola K5 Table Tennis Racket Review

About three months ago I was able to purchased Joola K5 table tennis racket and have been using it since then. I was able to bought it from someone, a lesser price for just 2,300 Pesos or about 45 USD only. It was a very good deal - the Joola K5 blade price alone would reach about 63 USD originally from stores. Another great thing about my purchased is that, there are already two rubbers included, Drum and Samba japanese rubber. The samba table tennis rubber is for my forehand stroke or offensive attack. While the drum rubber is my backhand stroke.

For my personal opinion, the Joola K5 blade is not that effective when attacking mode because it doesn't have that power and speed to out run your opponent. It can easily be apprehended and defended. However it is quite impressive when defending, I was able to control it much easier and return ball with much success. The vibrating effect of Joola K5 feature adds additional force to catapult the ball with additional speed. You can really feel your hands vibrating when a speeding ball hits hard on the blade.

I don't think the Joola k5 blade with samba rubber is enough for an offensive opponent who uses bryce butterfly rubber. I feel that every time I hit it hard, the force is just being absorbed and catapulted by bryce rubber with greater speed in return which makes it harder to defend. Bryce platinum rubber is another challenge for my drum joola rubber.  The latter joola rubber is quite a bit weak and I can't really feel the right grip with it. I was thinking of replacing it with donic coppa rubber or perhaps bryce speed butterfly rubber. I might be checking bryce speed rubber review and donic coppa platinum review so that I could gain idea if it fits right to my joola blade. If you have any idea, perhaps you could share.


I have here both the donic coppa platinum and the bryce speed butterfly rubber but I still could not decide whether to put it on my joola k5 blade or just get another blade like the donic waldner senso ultra carbon v1 blade which I recently found on ebay Philippines. The donic walner senso ultra carbon v1 price is upto $60 USD or about 2,500 in Pesos (Philippine money). One friend said that the donic waldner senso blade is perfectly match  to bryce speed buttefly rubber because he was able to try it before. How about the donic coppa platinum, would it be a good pair to bryce rubber and to the donic waldner senso blade.

Whether to buy a brand new/ or second hand / slightly used donic waldner senso ultra carbon v1 blade, will this makes a difference? If you have any idea of what blade and rubber should best fit for me, please use the comment section, to leave your opinion, I would like to hear them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More