Become a Fan

Pages

Koi Fishes Ni Rhyden

My friend showed me some of his top shape Koi Fish and his selling it for a very cheap price but I'm still been thinking if I'll buy some - perhaps maybe when I have a good spot for them. I do like fishes maybe because of the way they behave, their fascinating looks, and the colors they produce. I remember long ago that I used to have a small fish pond in our yard and an aquarium in the house with different kinds of fishes like Goldfish, Angel Fish, Fighting Fish (separated), Koi, Swordfish, Janitor Fish, Cyclids and even Oscar. I know I have plenty more type of fishes before but couldn't recall all of them.
I was in high school when I started it and my neighbors are the ones of great influence. I went to many different fish pet shop in Cebu just to look for nice ones and bought some of them. But all of this fish hobby thing didn't go well for me - I realize it wasn't that easy to take care of them - and feeding alone its not enough. So if you're thinking of fish hobby then you must have a lot of patience and knowledge in raising them.
If you like Koi fishes then you should checkout Rhyden's best Koi Fishes. You can even ask him for what you would like to know about them most especially on how to raise them properly. Below are some pictures he took of his backyard hobby that slowly blooms into a good business.


Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More