Become a Fan

Pages

Sun Cellular System Sucks

Just a while ago my customer came over to me and complain that she was not able to send or call though she already received the confirmation that her phone is loaded with the amount. I told her that this is probably Sun Cellular problem- so she called up Sun Cellular customer service and told her the scenario - you know what the attending agent said? She ask me to check if I loaded the right number - isn't it obvious - my customer receives the confirmation that her phone was loaded. I don't know what that agent been thinking or maybe she wasn't thinking or maybe she's just new and don't know how to deal with it.

The attending agent ask us to wait for a couple minutes so she can check it to their system and guess what, she found nothing well that's weird - how could a system missed it while it is run by computers and why the hell my customer receives the confirmation that it was loaded. Sounds impossible that their system could have bypass the transaction. For what I think, she's not really searching or checking it and if she does look for it and found nothing well their system really sucks.

Okey she found nothing so what? she told my customer to wait for 2-3 days and if she still do not receive it, she better call her back - is the agent been thinking that my customer might urgently need to call or text someone, I guess not! Good thing my customer was just too cool not to argue with her. But the thing is, the way Sun Cellular handles this problem was not helping us at all. Totally disappointing both customer service and network coverage, they both suck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More