Become a Fan

Pages

Paid to Click: How to join Clixsense and make extra money

My previous blog post shows you my Clixsense earnings that I made through clicking and referring new members. I currently have only 3 direct referrals which help me earn $44 as of today which is not bad at all. It's a good start for me on this type of program where you're getting paid to click. Isn't it nice?

Anyways, there are been a couple of people asked me on how they can join Clixsense and earn money like I did. Below are the things that you need to start and steps you have to follow. This is not difficult and it only takes a few minutes to join.


What you need:

1. Email Address - if you don't have this then you better create one because this is primarily what you need to sign up on everything else. You can choose either one of these: www.gmail.com or www.yahoo.com


2. Alertpay - this is an online payment processor like Paypal. This is where Clixsense sends your earnings. Its free to join. Go on and sign up.

Many people often asked me how they can place or put money on their Alertpay accounts. You can buy it at www.pinoygoldexchange.net



3. Clixsense - the last step is to sign up then upgrade to premium because this is where all the money comes in when you upgrade your account. It is important that you upgrade because first, you'll earn $2 for every direct referral and $1 downwards up to 8 levels deep. So imagine how many friends that you could refer who will make money too like you.


Now once you've upgraded your account, you can now enjoy the full benefit of the program where you can earn money through simply clicking and referring people. Just remember to let them sign up using your own referral link which looks like this http://www.clixsense.com/?3261455 <- change 3261455 to your own referral number.

Have a great day and enjoy clicking. :)

Read my previous post: Have you tried getting paid to click?

2 comments:

Very interesting topic Raymand! Who doesn't want to have money just for a click?
I need to learn and practice more from you. Lets be friend at FB and teach me more. BTW I follow u here and please follow me back at:
http://nenengrtarigan.blogspot.com thanks.....

Yes. Will teach on how to get started on this. Simply follow the steps on my post.

I've visited your blog and found interesting hair style tips.. I wonder what would be nice to me.

Added you on Facebook.. keep in touch.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More