Become a Fan

Pages

Globe Broadband Internet Service: Are you getting what you paid for?

I can't help but to write here my feelings of disappointment and sadness over Globe Broadband's internet service. My experience with their service is probably what most Globe users are complaining all this time, intermittent and very slow connection, and worst sudden disconnection.

When I first subscribe to Globe Broadband's Internet Service, at first it works really fine and got the service that I need, but later after a few days of usage it started to get slower and intermittent connection. I phone my friend who works at Globe but neither him could help me out. There are been countless of times when their technical personnel could temporarily fix it but later after a day the problem  goes back again.  It seems that Globe Broadband internet service is hopeless on this matter.

I was forced to disconnect my Globe Broadband internet subscription and paid about 3,000 pesos as computed accordingly to its pre-termination fee. But not only I have been complaining with their service, I saw and heard lots of customers that were angry and furious about their service inside their office. But all customer staff would only tell you that they'll send you technical personnel to check your connection but you have to wait again.

I am paying the right amount every month but I'm not getting the right service that Globe Broadband should have provided me. It's unfair and I can't help but to feel disappointed with their service. I've switched to a different ISP provider and so far it works fine for me.

How about you, what's your experience with Globe Broadbands internet service, are you getting what you paid for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More