Become a Fan

Pages

How to embed PICASA slideshow on Facebook FBML Page

I have previously posted here on how to embed your Flickr Slideshow to your Facebook FBML page. This time I'll show you how to you embed your PICASA slideshow on your Facebook FBML page. It is simple and easy to make it work. All you have to do is extract a few codes from your original PICASA slideshow codes then paste it to Facebook FBML codes. Sounds a bit confusing? Don't worry, I'll show you the step by step procedure in this tutorial. I'm sure you'll be able to follow.

If you find this useful, please help share or subscribe to my blog to get updated for new interesting post.

Please make sure that you have created your own Facebook page before proceeding.

1. Login to your PICASA account.
2. Click on Link to this album. You find it at the right side of the page.

 3. Next click on Embed Slideshow to open PICASA slideshow code.

 4. Set slideshow options as you can see in the image below and then copy the entire code. You will have to paste it to your Notepad on the next step.


5. Paste the code to windows Notepad (Click Start button - Click Run - Type Notepad - Enter).


6. Next is to go to your Facebook FBML page and write the following code.
Note: it is not DOUBLE QUOTE but APOSTROPHE.


7. Next is to extract the codes from the previously pasted code on your Notepad. Checkout the screenshot below. Copy the code and later paste this one at a time to your FBML page.



8. Paste the codes on your FBML page. It should now look like the image below.


9. Next click SAVE button below. That's It!!!

Do you find this helpful, please follow or subscribe to my feed. Thank you.

5 comments:

Thank you Rayman , hopefully it will work :) Thanks for sharing

Welcome. Here's the running PICASA Slideshow on my Facebook FBML page I maintain http://www.facebook.com/pages/sacs99ers/229723976191?v=app_4949752878

Hey great post! Keep up the good useful information! Thanks to blog posts like yours and the popular resource the fan page factory on facebook (http://facebook.com/thefanpagefactory ?), I'm able to stay up to date on current social media breakthroughs, tips, and technology!
I love it, So thank you once again!

Take Care,
Aaron

whats wrong with my code ?!! doesnt work , can anynyone help pls ?
this is my email jonicarreira75@gmail.com tnkx a lot

Can you provide a screen shot of your code. I want to check if its correct. Thanks

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More