Become a Fan

Pages

How to put Flickr slideshow to your Facebook FBML page

After days of trying to figure out how to put my friends Flickr Slideshow to Facebook page using FBML static, I finally have got it work. It just need a little tweak on the sample code provided by other excellent facebook users (thanks to them).  I also had to make my own "Click to play image" to start the slides.

Checkout here first in action: Visit this page Lito Inso Flickr Flickr Slideshow


Do you like it?  The photos are absolutely stunning isn't it? Lito Inso is an international multi-awarded photographer at a very young age. Gifted and humble too.

Nevertheless, here's the entire code of Flickr Slideshow embedded on my Facebook FBML static page.


The values of FlASHVARS are copied from the original flickr slideshow. Change FLASHVARS if you wish to have your own flickr photos to stream on your own FBML page.

Where to find the FLASHVARS? Simply run flickr Slideshow and view page source. Then find code that looks like the one below:



The IMGSRC values should be change too with your own "Click to play image or button".

That's it, save your page and then view. It should work and will play your Flickr slideshow on your Facebook page using FBML.

Please subscribe to my blog and receive updates through email for new and interesting topics.

5 comments:

Thanx Rayman for sharing it . But , can we embed a picasa album the same way ?

Hi Leone, I was able to make a tutorial on how to embed PICASA slideshow to Facebook FBML page as you requested. Here's the link to my blog http://blognirayman.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-to-embed-picasa-slideshow-on.html

Hi, I have tried to use this code on my my fbml fanpage, but it doesn't seem to work.

why is this?

Hi,

I have tried to use this FBML code in my fanpage but it doesn't at all. I have looked around others but they don't work either.

Why is this? Thanks

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More