Become a Fan

Pages

Sony VAIO Clone Netbook Audio Drivers Download

At first glance it may look the real Sony VAIO but when you tap on its keyboard, you'll notice that there's something different feeling compare to the real one, if you been using SONY Laptop. You'll also notice Chinese writings at the back that looks unprofessional. This is the SONY VAIO netbook clone or fake or imitation and it has been sold for 14k - 15k pesos in the Philippines.

I had my first encounter of SONY VAIO Clone yesterday, when my neighbor approached me and asked if I could reformat it - I said Yes! But after I finished the installation of windows 7 ultimate, I notice the sound or audio are not working and functioning. I checked the device manager, it seems to be installed perfectly without any problems according to the driver details. But strangely in the taskbar speaker remains muted with the red X mark, so I checked again the playback device but surprisingly there's no active audio device that are being used but in the device manager it says "High Definition Audio" without the exclamatory sign. This means that the driver is installed as far as I know.

Good thing there's the SONY VAIO Clone audio driver copy in the second partition. I installed the audio drivers and the sound is working. The x mark on the speakers is no longer visible. It seems that there's a specific drivers for SONY VAIO imitation netbook in order for the sound to function and work. 

For those of you looking for the SONY VAIO Clone audio drivers, you can download it here. And by the way, the model of the clone sony vaio netbook that I used this driver was DI1201 which I found at the back of the netbook device - you can check your device. I'm sure not if this will on other models. Try it with your own risk.

Download Sony Vaio Clone Audio Driver Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More