Become a Fan

Pages

My Friend is a Wedding Photographer

If you're looking for Cebu's finest wedding photographer, well I just got one for you and I'm proud to say that its a good friend of mine.

Mr. Lito Inso is not just a guy who succeeded on selling and fixing computers but also one of the most successful wedding photographers in Cebu. I never thought that his hobby of taking pictures on the streets would turn into a serious wedding photography business. Now his skills and talent on this field is now one of cebu and dumaguete's in demand wedding photographers.

Along with his partner Jason Ty, they have captured moments behind moments.

You can check out his works on his website www.litoinso.com

Checkout videos I've taken and edited.







Thank You for watching. Please visit my sponsors on the right side of this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More