Become a Fan

Pages

Coke zero trip 2009 with friends at camotes

I did this video a year ago when Coke in Singapore were looking for videos for their next commercial. As far I could remember they'll reward about $10,000 Singporean dollar for the winner - so wouldn't try. A few days after, I started recording using my Celphone's camera - also inserted some previous videos I've made with my friends. Piece by piece after days of editing, I've created the video below. You should check it out.

This is really something that I've done a year ago that you could say stupid and funny. I'm shooting this video alone on my brothers building. I  simply place the camera on the window pane while it's recording all my stupid moves along with the coke zero music. Just imagine a skinny guy like me jumping around up and down, it ain't really nice to look at. (laughing at myself) But after a few days of editing 10 recorded videos I came up with this video. 

By the way I used Adobe Premiere CS3 to edit including the other music videos I've made. Check them also on the link below.



Unknown Title - Watch more free videos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More