Become a Fan

Pages

How to Withdraw Paypal Funds to Philippine Bank Account Using Eon Debit Card

Nowadays, online surfers, entrepreneurs and even stay at home mom uses Paypal to buy products on ebay, amazon or at any online business that involves internet payments or transactions. I myself had been doing this type of transaction for so long with my online business called Global Domains International or GDI - (the very first online business that I started). My first ebay transaction was when I bought a computer Power Supply Tester which is not available before in the Philippines. I used my Paypal account which linked to my Eon debit card to buy or subscribe to any online payment transaction in the internet.

Eon card can be purchase through Union Bank Philippines and cost around P350 with or without any initial deposit - for more info about EON visit www.unionbankph.com. It serve as your ATM or an account on Union Bank Philippines. The best thing about this card is that it can be use to purchase any online products in the internet and of course you can withdraw money from Paypal to your bank using this type of debit card. However the only thing that this card can't be use is when you place money from eon card to your Paypal.

So for you guys having difficulty on withdrawing Paypal funds to your bank account, get an Eon card from Union Bank Philippines then link it to your Paypal account. Below is a short guide created by Hotbox.ph to help you link your Paypal to your Eon card so that you can be able to withdraw Paypal funds to your bank account.

Need Paypal funds, visit www.hiwayparkcomputers.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More